Now you might be wondering, why should you choose a chocolate bar over dried shrooms? The simple answer is that our milk chocolate bar is not only delicious but ready to get you lifted.

As wonderful as dried mushrooms are, they aren’t perfect. Many psychonauts find that eating dried mushrooms can cause an upset stomach.

That’s because magic mushrooms have tough cell walls composed of a compound called chitin. This chitin can be troublesome to digest and lead to unpleasant feelings like nausea or bloating.

That’s why many people decide to simply make a shroom tea. However, we decided to create a mushroom edible that’s delectable and ready to go–no preparation required.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *